Features and Benefits
- Businesses requiring larger transaction volumes
- Businesses able to maintain an aggregated daily balance* in qualifying accounts
Numerous additional banking features available
*Required aggregated minimum daily balance of business checking, savings, and money market accounts of the primary owner is $10,000 or greater. The minimum daily balance requirement is waived for the first 3 months from the account opening date.
Rates and Fees
- Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees:
$10,000 aggregated minimum daily balance in qualifying deposit accounts
- $20 monthly service fee if aggregated minimum daily balance requirement is not maintained.
- $0.40 per item will be assessed for items over 500 per statement cycle.
Business Banking Checking
|Minimum to Open||Minimum Balance Req'd|
to Obtain APY
|Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
|$250,000 and above||.15%||.15%
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is effective as of
Friday, April 25, 2014.
Interest rates subject to change without notice. Fees could reduce earnings.
All accounts are variable rate; the interest rate may change after the account is opened.