Good money management starts with the right tools.
Our Teen Card provides the functionality of a debit card
and allows parents to control and monitor funds – a
resource for financial responsibility with peace of mind.
Teens* – Make purchases on your own, almost anywhere
Visa® is accepted.
Parents** – Load your teen’s card with his/her allowance,
monitor spending and teach financial responsibility.
Features and Benefits:
- No monthly card service fee
- Free ATM withdrawals at over 275 Susquehanna ATMs
- Parents/Guardians can fund the account with their Susquehanna Bank Visa® Check Card, establish cash limits, and monitor activity
- Set alerts
- Activate and load cards online
To open your Susquehanna Bank Teen Card, please visit your local Susquehanna branch.
Susquehanna Bank Teen Cards available only to Susquehanna Bank customers with a Susquehanna checking account in good standing
and an associated Visa Check Card.
In addition to the initial amount loaded (minimum of $25), there is a cost of $10.00 per teen card purchased.
There is no cost for reloading a Susquehanna Teen Card. Refer to the Terms and Conditions for additional Susquehanna
Bank Teen Card fees and restrictions.
* Must be at least 13 years-old
** Parent or legal guardian