Affordable homeownership for qualified first time homebuyers (Income restrictions apply).
- Low down‐payment financing
- Seller assistance allowed
- Grants/Gifts allowed
- 640 minimum credit score for qualified borrowers
- Satisfactory alternative credit history may be used for borrowers with no credit score
- No Private Mortgage Insurance required
- Competitive rates with up to 30 year terms
An FHA‐insured loan that offers affordable housing opportunities to first‐time buyers.
- Low down payments
- Minimal cash needed
- Fixed‐rate and adjustable‐rate options
Various State and Local Government Programs
Specialized programs designed to meet the needs of first time homebuyers may be
available in your community. Talk to a Susquehanna Mortgage Banker for more details.
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA)
- Maryland Community Development Administration (Maryland CDA)