At Susquehanna, your security is our top priority. That's why we have partnered
with Trusteer, a leading expert in online financial security, to offer Trusteer
Rapport online fraud protection software, customized to protect users of Susquehanna
Business Online Banking – at no cost to you.
What is Trusteer Rapport and how does it protect me? Trusteer Rapport is
unintrusive and works alongside your existing firewall and antivirus solutions to
provide added protection to your online banking session with Susquehanna Bank. Rapport
creates a secure tunnel between your keyboard and Susquehanna to minimize the risk
of your information being captured by an outside party.
- When your PC or Mac is armed with Trusteer Rapport, you are protected as you access
secure websites from malware such as phishing, session hi-jacking, keylogging and
man-in-the browser attacks.
- Trusteer Rapport alerts you when you visit a fake website that looks like the Susquehanna
Bank site, which may result from Phishing and Pharming.
How easy is it to use Trusteer Rapport?
- You'll know Trusteer Rapport is running when you see the icon in your browser’s
address bar as shown below:
- The green arrow icon will turn grey for sites that do not use Rapport.
- It takes only moments to download and install Trusteer Rapport. Log in to Online
Banking and select 'Download Now' when prompted. It begins protecting you immediately
upon installation with no need to restart your computer.
- Trusteer Rapport works with all major browsers and won’t slow down your computer’s
normal applications and processes; it runs quietly in the background.
- No special connection or maintenance is required. As future updates become available,
they are pushed to Trusteer Rapport automatically at no charge.
- In rare cases that you have an issue installing Trusteer Rapport, please contact
Trusteer Support or Susquehanna Business Services Support at 1-888-286-3082.
- You may also view the Trusteer Rapport demo to learn