Strategies that fit your needs
Susquehanna Wealth Management’s strategy for succession planning creates a comprehensive
turnkey solution for your business and helps ease concerns during what can be a
delicate and challenging process. Each and every plan is different, as each and
every customer has their own set of circumstances. We bring together a team of Commercial
Business Lenders, insurance professionals, legal, accounting, and business valuation
professionals to develop a strategy that fits your needs.
Businesses addressing succession planning face the following options:
Your objectives may be:
- Retain family ownership and management control
- Retain ownership but hire outside management
- Sell to an outsider or employee
- Close the doors
With Susquehanna Wealth Management, your well designed plan can:
- Keeping control of the business within the family or control group
- Minimizing transfer taxes
- Treating all beneficiaries fairly - even those not in the business
- Examining the entire estate plan to achieve individual objectives
- Provide for lifetime income for spouses and other beneficiaries
- Significantly reduce transfer taxes
- Allow your business to continue to the next generation
- Provide an acceptable exit plan for business owners
- Save significant costs on estate administration
- Securities, insurance products, and investment advisory services are offered through Valley Forge Asset Management, LLC. (VFAM), a non-bank affiliate and wholly owned subsidiary of Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc.(SBI). VFAM is an SEC registered investment advisor, a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and a licensed insurance agency. Investment advisory services are offered through Stratton Management Company, a non-bank affiliate of Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (SBI).
- Retirement Plan Services are offered through Valley Forge Asset Management, LLC (VFAM). Securities, insurance products, and investment advisory services are offered through VFAM and is a SEC registered investment advisor, a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC), and a licensed insurance agency. VFAM is a wholly owned subsidiary & non-bank affiliate of SBI.
- Susquehanna Wealth Management® is a registered service mark of Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc.
- Trust & Estate Services are offered through Susquehanna Trust & Investment Company, a Pennsylvania chartered trust company.
Securities and Insurance Products Are:
• Not FDIC Insured • May Lose Value • Not Bank
• Not a Deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Entity